This is a list of the various minor patrons and characters who have arrived at the Callahan's bars
Callahan's Crosstime Saloon[edit | edit source]
- Spud Flynn - He and Mike Callahan once set fire to a cushion to settle a bet on the direction of the draft
- Sam Thayer - Patron who is present on Halloween dressed as Mortimer Snerd.
- Tony Telasco - Patron who is present on Halloween and is a former Vietnam vet.
Time Travelers Strictly Cash[edit | edit source]
Callahan's Secret[edit | edit source]
The Callahan Touch[edit | edit source]
- During the "Lost Week"
- Chris McCubbin - writer
- Steve Jackson - programmer
- Fast Layne Francis - alto sax player
- Leo Gosselin - Chapman Stick player
- Ron Casat - long-haired R&B guy
- Bill Stevenson - short-haired R&B guy
- John Gray - show tune guy
- Raoul Vezina - boogie-woogie guy
- Kathy Rubbicco - stunning brunette piano player
- Carole Koenig, Karen Williams, Fred Meyer, David Schnaufer - dulcimer players
- Steve Fahenstalk & Randy Reichardt - guitar players from Canada
- Pete Heck - guitar player
- Nate Bucklin - guitar player from Minneapolis
- Cats Laughing - five-piece group that played with Nate Bucklin
- Andrew York - electric and acoustic guitar player
- Dolly and Donn Legge - scat singer and guitar player from Florida
- Chris Manual & Bob Atkinson - MIDI-synthesized guitar players
Callahan's Legacy[edit | edit source]
Callahan's Key[edit | edit source]
Callahan's Con[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.